Blast, Ballistic & Security specialists for the protection of people, buildings, infrastructure & business assets.
Formed in 1993 D J Goode Associates Ltd better known as DGA, are an acknowledged leader in counter terrorist, perimeter security systems, explosive safety and firing range design.
Well established, and highly regarded DGA are a dedicated security consultancy company who offer a wide range of security services for protection from explosive and ballistic devices to perimeter security and incursion by human and mechanical means (hostile vehicle mitigation).
DGA have been providing specialist blast and ballistic engineering and testing services, including advice on counter terrorism defence for over 20 years working on sensitive security projects for the public and private sector.
In addition DGA work alongside and advise stake-holders on the protection of national and private infrastructure projects in the UK and throughout the world.
Our in-house team work either directly with client security and facilities managers or as part of multi-disciplined teams. Accredited consultants, DGA are leaders and experts in their specialisations against terrorism, sabotage and criminal activities:-
- Blast protection specialist architecture engineering
- Hostile vehicle protection consulting engineers
- Ballistic protection design services
- Electronic and physical security consultants
- Hurricane debris testing and analysis
Testing and Analysis
- Security system assessment and design
- Penetration testing of facility security
- Blast and ballistic testing engineers
- Hydrocarbon combustion testing
- Blast load derivation
- Blast load structural analysis
The company has been created around our highly trained and experienced specialist engineers, thus our in-house team encompasses multi talented individuals from the construction, engineering disciplines and professional organisations as listed below:
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Institution of Structural Engineers
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Explosive Engineers
- The Register of Security Engineers and Specialists
This extensive knowledge enables DGA to deliver modern, practical and innovative security solutions that help ensure the delivery of cost effective security projects for government departments, regional and district local authorities, construction companies, architects and private sector clients.
DGA currently has accreditation with BSI for ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System – Requirements) and with UKAS for ISO 17025:2017 (General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories) for ballistic testing.
We can provide the expertise that can protect your personnel, assets and facilities from malicious and non-malicious threats. Solutions include some or all of the following areas: