DGA are looking for an experienced Administrator to join the team.
The Administrator must be able to work under his/her own initiative and have good communication, organisation, interpersonal and computer skills.
The key responsibilities with be:
- Reception duties which includes dealing with calls, deliveries and hospitality
- Filing all administration and contractual paperwork, including managing archive system
- Procurement of goods and services
- Processing purchase ledger invoices and assisting with sales ledger
- Maintaing and updating register of British Standards
- Supporting the Office Manager with general aspects of HR, Finance and Quality.
A strong knowledge of MS Office and Sage50 is desirable.
Monday-Friday 09:00 – 17:00 with one hour unpaid lunch break. £10/£11 per hour dependant on experience.
Due to our office location, own transport is essential. This position is subject to Security Clearance Vetting.
Please apply in writing with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark for the attention of Jo Williamson-Brown, Office Manager. Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd October 2020.